Our Omaha Flea Control Process
Flea can be very difficult to get rid of for almost all home or business owners. Fleas are very unique because unlike ants, bees, and cockroaches, they don’t have the same nest. They can feed, lay eggs, and live anywhere. They can survive inside your home in the carpet, tile, and furniture, as well as outside in the grass. We will make sure your property is protected from these pests.
Our Omaha Flea Treatment Process:
- Treat all areas of the home and yard during the same treatment, even in areas not suspected to have issues.
- Pets need to be treated with frontline or something similar during or just before our flea treatment in your central Iowa home.
- Make appointment for animals or purchase frontline before our treatment is completed.
- Please make sure to have things picked up off the floor so we have all areas accessible for your flea treatment. Only 5% of fleas actually travel on your animal.
Call Miller Pest & Termite at 402-769-0997 for a free estimate and we’ll help you solve your Council Bluffs flea and pest problems.
Council Bluffs Flea Treatment Preparation:
- Clear all floors
- Vacuum carpets, rugs, as close to possible before one of our experts arrive
- Seal the vacuum cleaner bag in a plastic bag and dispose of outside
- Cover fish aquariums and turn off the air pumps
- Have your pet treated for fleas at the vet.
Call Miller Pest today to setup your free inspection or check out our Papillion pest control services.